Pirelli P600 Classic Tyres
- Pirelli developed the P600 tyre in the mid 1980s.
- The Pirelli P600 tread pattern was designed to reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
- The P600 s improved cornering power gave excellent high speed grip in the wet and in the dry.
- Currently Pirelli are re making the 235/60R15 P600 for the Jaguar XJS HE.
- Originally in 1987 it was V rated and called 235/60VR15 P600. The current production is rated to 170 mph and called 235/60WR15 P600.
235/60 R 15 Pirelli P600
- Pirelli only currently make one P600 tyre for the Collezione range.
- Pirelli make the 235/60 R 15 P600 which was OE to Jaguar XJS HE from 1987.
- The 235/60 R 15 Pirelli P600 XJS tyre was out of stock for some time, but Pirelli have made them again as part of their Collezione range.